#*L!M@T T20*#
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#*L!M@T T20*#

$!-The Magic World-!$

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
!.............Welcome ..............!

FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
power

FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE Empty
PostSubject: FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE   FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE EmptyTue 08 Jun 2010, 11:55 am

FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE
{WORKING IN ALL PC TESTED IN WINDOWS 7}

PLEASE DON'T

FORGET SAY THANKS

BEFORE DOWNLOAD

... IT'S MY HUMBLE AND HEART REQUEST

FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE Screenshot

From the long time i hav been looking for face recognisation software(searched and found banana soft,veriface,dell face recog on my hp but none of them worked.At last i found this software and it worked perfectly.Reply if u like this..
The new face identification and face verification features of Luxand FaceSDK allow developers build non-intrusive biometric authentication systems, and effectively enable touchless logins by simply looking into a webcam.
Traditional Biometric Identification

Biometric identification is the fastest, most secure and most convenient method of identifying computer users. When talking about biometrics, most people think of fingerprints. Many don't feel good giving away their fingerprints here and there, considering this to violate their privacy. Iris scan is another option that involves expensive hardware and exotic software. For this reason, iris-based identification is mostly used in the airports.
Face-Based Biometric Identification

The least obtrusive and least objectionable method of biometric identification is based on images of a human face. Just looking into a webcam for a second enables instant identification, effectively allowing computer users to login into their PCs by simply looking at it.

:TUTORIALS:

FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE Untitled6
FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE Untitled5
FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE Untitled4
FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE Untitled3
FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE Untitled2
FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE Untitled1
FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE 5e8uwk

Downlaod:
8.5MB

FACE RECONGNITION SOFTWARE 96378113

http://rapidshare.com/files/391476462/webpass_by_yourfriendsasi.rar